It's a sad way to start of the week - but I thought I'd mention that JG Ballard passed away yesterday Misoprostol online without prescription, [April 20th], after what the BBC describes as a long illness. To be honest, lowest price misoprostol, Misoprostol in malaysia, I was just put on to Ballard's work about 2 years ago or so - but that was enough time to understand why he has such a devote following, and why his fans seem so heavily influenced by his work, generic misoprostol. Order misoprostol from canada, For those of you unfamiliar with his work, I'd take his passing as a cue to get familiar - maybe start with this interview over at the Ballardian site, order misoprostol. Purchase misoprostol no rx, Moving on to happier things - it's Monday. We've survived another week without the world collapsing in on itself, cheap misoprostol pharmacy. Yay, misoprostol online without prescription. Misoprostol sales, I do want to link to this, as I've been trying to find a way to mention it without ranting, canadian pharmacy misoprostol. Cheap misoprostol overnight delivery, I think the world gets crazier every day - which seems counter-intuitive. I'm starting to think that we've peaked, misoprostol buy drug, Misoprostol alternative, and we're on our way to the Middle Ages 2.0 [when it happens, remember you read the term here first], buy misoprostol pills. Misoprostol drug, On to this week's links. Misoprostol online without prescription, And, as always, if you see anything on the interwebs that you think should be on AMNP, don’t hesitate to give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12 reasons not to render, drug misoprostol, Cheap misoprostol from canada, a must read for intern-architects everywhere [via Young Architect]
- Our ninjas at Arch Daily feature coverage of POSTOPOLIS. LA
- Architects "the latest dominoes to fall", cheap generic misoprostol. Misoprostol cheap drug, I thought we were among the first...[via the Washington Post]
- What's with new towers looking like a game of Jenga. [via Slate]
- Cameron Sinclair writes on the architecture of excess vs, cheap misoprostol pill. Misoprostol rx, an architecture of relevance [via the Huffington Post]
- misterbuckminster is a new [to me, anyways] blog about architectural history that you should check out
- Archiprix International 2009 announces winning projects [via Bustler]
- Renting the 'American Dream' [via the Wall Street Journal]
- City air pollution 'shortens life' [via the BBC]
- WNYC looks at why we fight the impulse to go 'green' [via PRI]
- A transforming, multi-functional shipping-container [via Treehugger]
- Power your cell phone with kinetic energy - oh, and fold the screen like a wallet [via Inhabitat]
- Google's server design goes public [via cnet]
- Aviary, a free online Adobe Suite.
And that does it for this week’s Ninjas on the ‘Net - don’t forget, you should also be clicking those sidebar links + buttons and checking out all of our blogging ninjas out there - and be sure to check out AMNP’s parent site, MyNinjaPlease.
Similar posts: Skelaxin without a prescription. Zyprexa without a prescription. Adalat without a prescription. Allopurinol without a prescription. Altace without a prescription. Avapro without a prescription. Benicar without a prescription. Clonidine without a prescription. Colchicine without a prescription. Depakote without a prescription.
Trackbacks from: Misoprostol online without prescription. Uroxatral online without prescription. Alphagan without a prescription. Buy quick bust without prescription. Confido online without prescription. Zoloft without prescription. Lioresal online without prescription. Buy arimidex without prescription. Buy prednisolone without prescription. Patanol online without prescription.
Posted: April 20th, 2009
at 11:39am by orangemenace
Categories: Ninjas on the 'net
Comments: No comments