[image: Map of threatened or arrested bloggers around the world - via]
Monday, Monday – time for another trip through the archi-blogosphere. Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed that the recession seems to be killing of content / sites? I feel like there was a time when there were more architecture + design themed sites than I could keep up with – and now, not so much the case. Not so important, I guess – because the ninjas are still here.
Anyways, moving along – if you see anything on the web that you believe should be linked-to from AMNP [as part of Ninjas on the 'Net, or the news sidebar] feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com.
- ‘sleep box‘, for napping anywhere [dezeen]
- ‘house on a slope‘ [CoolBoom]
- East Village penthouse + rooftop garden [A Daily Dose of Architecture]
- flooded NYC + Tokyo by Studio Lindfors [BLDGBLOG]
- new Nike store in Tokyo [COOL HUNTING]
- ‘The Wrong Way Forward‘ by Varnelis [Triple Canopy]
- interview with Bjarke Ingles [Archi-Ninja]
- ‘11Boxes‘ in Tokyo by Keiji Ashizawa Design [daily TONIC]
- Green Modular Malaysian Idea House [Jetson Green]
- Model House for I’Park City, UN Studio [+MOOD]
- Sou Fujimoto ‘House H‘ [designboom]
- interview with Bernard Plattner, of Renzo Piano Buildin Workshop [Trays]
- ‘A Defensive Architecture‘, awesome images [Interactive Architecture]
- ‘pixels of driftwood‘ by Bleu Nature [CONTEMPORIST]
- lastly, don’t miss myninjaplease.com’s two newest features:A Dozen, and The Industry. Our ninja Kookiecrumbles has been hard at work interviewing artists and featuring their work as well as speaking to industry insider – coming up with some great content that should not be slept on.